Follow us on:

Pages

Mila Kunis: The Good Bad Girl

Women want to be her, men want her now, and its designers eager to dress: Mila Kunis is, most girls in Hollywood. See also the April cover girl, an exclusive behind the set of Terry Richardson Terry Richardson photographs. Fashion Editor: Julia . von Boehm.

Mila Kunis is funny, some French in his hotel room in New York. Come down for lunch with a smile on his face, perhaps because the French were saying Laden Dior dresses to her campaign, shooting accessories. It is not a bad day, after all. I do not, it is literally the case," says one of her new fashion gig. "I try these dresses, and I was like, 'How come?" "

He plops down in the restaurant, black skinny jeans, BIKER boots, and a small black gun covered with a silky cream dress shirt. ("I thought I would use." He chuckles it. "And then I realized.")


Quaint make an analogy, and his T-shirt you have something in common: Each of the arms package is a beautiful bird. Mila, 28, nine years old when he was 14, eight-year stint in That '70s Show. But the big leagues, a critical and commercial hit, thanks to Darren Aronofsky Black Swan are moving in the last two years.