Follow us on:

Pages

Joe Namath 'feels awful' about his relationship with Jets

Joe Namath may "feel bad" about the current state, he and his former team relationship, but that does not mean that he regrets what he said, the New York Jets tweeted.
 

"I think it is terrible, I think the relationship I have with the Jets terrible. Namath owner Woody Johnson, general manager Mike Tannenbaum and coach Rex Ryan said," I do not want them upset with Joe, but damn, I said I can see, I think, what I think. "I think they can do something better, no doubt."

Namath Jets' Mark Sanchez and the implosion of struggle, "Namath," a documentary on his HBO premiere on Wednesday asked.

"Mark made ​​some mistakes this year, no doubt, but he can play, Namath said:" (via ESPN New York's Rich Cimini). "This is only his third year, the men you see are played longer than the same mistakes the guy and he will learn from his mistakes, he needs his help.