Follow us on:

Pages

Chinese New Year & Amos Yee

These few days I have been working hard, spring cleaning my house. I have used so many liters of water, washing away many liters of water, dozens of cockroaches (I do not know where they are faced with so much force myself, but I have to install a baiting stations and up to now, some of them fall prey to these cockroaches), and my toes, washing, cleaning , that scrubbing every corner of the house.

Despite the sweat, blood, dust, dirt and do something unpleasant, to meet the need of the cockroaches, spring cleaning, I do not regret, in fact, always a pivotal event in Chinese, Chinese New Year. Spring cleaning is really useful, even if we do not believe that the tradition of spring cleaning is done: Spring cleaning dusts all sand and dirt (I do not know where my home to help remove dust and dirt from all the heaps), and, therefore, to save the family healthy and strong in the coming Chinese New Year.



Also, Spring cleaning is therapeutic: now, now considered "extinct" in the way of my school years I was the second item. Then came the bus cards (cards for students to paste their monthly concession stamp or magetic-link cards not long before), that although the flim camera run over long before the invention of digital cameras.

Another advantage of more of the food items in their best before date, I do not over eat.

Chinese New Year Festival, many Chinese Singaporeans, and that I love and respect, and I think that, why not, Amos Yee said about the Chinese New Year, and his Youtube Channel is a public uproar against the disrespectful things.