Follow us on:

Pages

Melissa Phua: I have money but no love

She is the other woman. No regrets, she said in an interview with The New Paper on Sunday in 2006.

Well, no one until she was unceremoniously dumped in 2010 after spending half of her childhood that a married man mistress.



Regret showed through her ​​makeup during the one hour interview with Ms. Melissa Phua.

She sums up the life she led since she was 24: "I'm cash rich, but money can not buy me love."

And there is a permanent scar on the 40-year-old stunner, who looks barely 30. Just as they now desperately wants to hide her spoiled life, her long hair covers a 5 cm long scar on the right cheek.

Without betraying any emotion, Ms Phua recalls: "The stupid woman came to our love nest, went ballistic and began to break stuff in the middle of trying to hit me, my face she recovered.".

The love nest was a chic flat apartment in District 9, which the man owned.

After that attack, Ms Phua used it as an excuse to "threaten" the man who is 29 years older, in the aforementioned closed.

Says the former model: "I saw it as a chance to escape he had had enough of me and had sex regularly delayed five times a week but once every two weeks.".